EXTERIOR DETAIL PROCEDURE
- Rinse the vehicle to remove any loose debris.
- Clean and protect the engine.
- Clean the wheels, tires and wheel welds.
- Clean the door and trunk jambs.
- Remove any surface contamination: bugs, tree sap, road tar, etc.
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle.
- Thoroughly rinse the vehicle.
- Blackout the wheel welds with exterior plastic protectant.
- Dry the vehicle and air purge water from unexposed areas.
- Remove any remaining surface contamination using an clay bar or surface prep pad.
- Apply wax/sealant (additional charges for sealant application) by hand.
- Touch up any paint chips and remaining scratches.
- Apply tire dressing.
- Clean the exterior glass.
- Perform a final interior inspection and address any remaining defects.
The Exterior Detail does not include paint correction, the repair of scratches, road rash, oxidation or surface contamination. These services can be provided in conjunction with the Exterior Detail at a discounted rate. Contact us for more details.
automotive detailing, mobile automotive detailing, mobile auto detailing, "Maryland", "Bowie", "Baltimore", "Annapolis", "Laurel", "Columbia", "Washington DC"